Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Kenmore Elite range was purchased in 2012. Why do I have

Customer Question

My Kenmore Elite range was purchased in 2012. Why do I have problems recently with the racks--they slip and do not fit on the shelves as they once did. Roasts or other heavier items shift in balance and the rack slips on one side, making items fall.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The racks have not changed in size, the oven cavity has because the liner has bowed. There is no repair, I would call for service and purchase the service contract they offer over the phone and that will help with the purchase of the replacement oven. There is no repair for it other than trying to find wider racks from another model.