Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a 2yr old samsung sidexside model # RS261MDWP / XAA.

Customer Question

I have a 2yr old samsung sidexside model # ***** / XAA. The thing is warming up both refrig and freezer. The board is doing a roll down bar, like the bar starts on the top and roll down. It usually only shows refrig and freezer settings of 4 bars on
refrig and 5 bars on freezer. Please help its sunday and I do not have another one.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so. Based on the issue the value if the question is too low. I will send you a link if you would like to continue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what? please help

Just select the offer if you would like to continue, the value of the question initially was too low for the issue, the model and assistance for me today. I would love to help you you just need to approve the offer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
patch me to someone else. you do not control the value. I answer automotive questions on here and I can not control the value. I am reporting you and your services will be terminated with Justask.

I will open this to anyone else on line, you would know you do control the value of the question and if the question is valued too low you would know that a tech can send an offer more for the service on here. You can report whichever you would like there is no policy broken on here on my end. You could have selected the offer more or not that was up to you. Take care.