Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Kenmore gas stove that is 20years old. I do not

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore gas stove that is 20years old. I do not know the Model number but it is stainless finish. I want to take the stove top off so I can clean the stove top properly. How do I get the top off ??
Submitted: 1 year ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Without the model number or a picture of the top this would be very hard to tell you as there are thousands of models. Can you try to get me a picture of the top or look around the frame edge of the drawer or door carefully all around for the model number tag it is there.