Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a kitchen aid double oven I get the error F6e6 when

Customer Question

I have a kitchen aid double oven I get the error F6e6 when trying to turn on.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

F6E6 means there is an issue with your appliance manager (basically the main control board for the oven). If flipping the circuit breaker off to the oven didn't reset the issue, then your appliance manager would need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the problem. If you have a full model number I can look up the part that would need to be replaced if you'd like.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?