Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

The filters are clean. After I turn the dishwasher on and

Customer Question

The filters are clean. After I turn the dishwasher on and press the start button , it double beeps rather than just the one beep then it starts. Tried different setting but nothing. Worked ok last night
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Can you tell me the model number please?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model No. LD-1204W1 / LD-1204M1 as per Owners Manual
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Does the panel light up as normal?

When you select any new cycle, does the drain pump run for about 45 seconds? If yes, what happens then?

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All the normal lights come on. The machine does not start on any cycle I select. There are no error codes showing. All that happens is when I press the start button it beeps twice and nothing happens rather than the norm which was one beep after pressing the start button and the cycle commences.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi Thanks

It is not uncommon for moisture to get into the switches and the control panel in the door

Disconnect the power

Remove the screws around the door

The outer door panel will come away

Check for moisture and check the board and the switches for damage

If anything is damaged you will need to replace it

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate myresponses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which youshould now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not thewebsite or the problems you have had with this machine.
This willnot close your question and you can still come back to me if you needmore help
Thanks
Rob