Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

On my lg-lfx31925st, the freezer is cold but the food

Customer Question

On my lg-lfx31925st, the freezer is cold but the food section is at 44F even when I set the temp at 32F. A technician already replaced circuit board, cleaned and dried the back panel. Said both fans were good, checked thermistor and said that was good. Do you think there is a problem with the temperature control panel ? Is the signal for 32F not reaching the processor ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

I would check the continuity of the fans first

These can fail and will stop the temperature dropping

Thanks

Rob