Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

My DeLonghi Dehumidifier model DH 100 P is not collecting

Customer Question

My DeLonghi Dehumidifier model DH 100 P is not collecting water and we have humidity in are basement. I took the dehumidifier apart and I found brown rustier color in the tank and the hose that comes from a switch, the tank the one the pump drain from or when the pump switch is off it will drain in the tank. The hose was plug with this brown rust and the tank have the brown rust in it to. Evaporator had this brown rusty color on the fins and tubes. The tray underneath the evaporator was load with this brown rusty color stuff, The evaporator tubes were cold and the fan works. The condenser pump was quiet warm after it ran continuous for about hour. Thanks Ron Kurth
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay inreplying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Thanks

Rob