Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Jenn Air glass top stove/oven. After losing power,

Customer Question

I have a Jenn Air glass top stove/oven. After losing power, both the stove top and oven won't heat. The system has power, all buttons work and function as they should. a beep is present while using.
Model: JES9800CAS02
SERIAL: D30660766
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Try to flip the circuit breaker off to the oven for 60 seconds and flip the circuit breaker back on in case one of the breakers tripped and you're only getting 110 volts to the oven instead of 220 volts. If that doesn't work and you're getting 220 volts to the oven, the only thing that will cut out both the cooktop and the oven is the display board itself which is like the mother board on your oven. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model. That part is part number 8507P234-60 and costs about $330.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?