Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I am looking trim piece thermador professional 48" cooktop.

Customer Question

i am looking for the trim piece for a thermador professional 48" cooktop.
i have learned the cooktop we have is no longer being made. therefore, finding the trim piece has been most difficult if almost impossible. i spoke with a thermador rep who gave me the following piece catalogue number. however, another rep gave me another catalogue number. here are the 2 numbers i have:
GPS484GGS
GPS481TS
we are unable to get a final inspection on the house until the kitchen is complete. any help would be much appreciated.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

The model number GPS484GGS is a built in gas cooktop, is this the correct model you have?

I am not sure what the other number you have given is refferring to?

Can you tell me which trim piece you are missing?

Ideally, can you upload a picture explianing the missing part? Use the paper clip icon above

Thanks

Rob