Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have wolf oven so30 us, had the bottom ( heating elements

Customer Question

I have wolf oven so30 us , had the bottom ( heating elements and cavity) replaced today, I have my old control panel(4 years old). now when BAKE @ 350* is entered, it will not display the temp now, but does display the desired temp. Before repair, it would flash the temp as it was rising, then alternatively the desired temp. Is their a mode I can get back to? Tom G Kenosha Wis
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Tom, who did the repair?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Akrit of Hales corners wis, Pros I'm not blaming them. Tom G
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Akrit people changed 2 ovens on the same day, one misbehaves as I described, the other works as it always did. Is thier some kind of setting using some combination of "keys"? Tom G

Does the oven heat?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
of course, why else would I expect the temp reading to go up if it were not heating? You set a temp, It's displayed, and it keeps that info till it"s up to temp.
The oven works fine, but doesn't display intermediate temp. i.e. 192*---208*---264*--- 311*--- etc---eventualy 350*, or what ever it's set to. the twin oven to this displays every 20~30 seconds the temp NOW showing progress, then back to DESIRED TEMP. Tom G

Let me see if another expert can assist.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey, Guys, It's been 5 days and still no answer to my wolf oven question, soooo, cancel my payment as I don't think you will have an answer. Tom G.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey, now it's been 2 days since I said cancel my payment and I STILL haven't heard from you. CONFIRM YOU CANCELED MY PAYMENT! Tom G... GOOD FAITH! REMEMBER!