Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

After spending $800 in parts last month to fix an error code

Customer Question

After spending $800 in parts last month to fix an error code of F21 on my whirlpool front loading automatic washer, model # ***** I am getting the same error code tonight. In addition, several days ago, the clean washer cycle, using an "Affresh" tablet would not work.
I am at my wits end and want to fix this washer once and for all.
what advice can you give me
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks. So let’s get started!

Did you install a new pump on the unit and please tell me all parts installed. I will be out for about 1 hour and will be returning for the rest of the night. I will post back to you tonight so please tell me everything you did and wait for my post back thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I included all of this information already including parts names and numbers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all parts were new
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pressure switch W10415587
Valve door
C.C.U. W10157913

OK that is a pump error code, have you checked the pump for operation and clogs?