Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I ran a spin and rinse cycle. Now my washer control lock is

Customer Question

I ran a spin and rinse cycle. Now my washer control lock is staying on. the washer button will not light up to start. I also cleaned the soap dispenser. what can I do now?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

You should just be able to press and hold the control lock button in the bottom right hand corner for 5 seconds to remove the control lock. If that doesn't work, unplug the washer for 5 minutes and try again. If it still won't work, your interface control board shorted for one reason or another and that entire front interface control board would need to be replaced I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?