Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I am trying to replace the thermostat in my model

Customer Question

I am trying to replace the thermostat in my model LFFH20F3QWA upright freezer and I need to know on which terminals the blue and Black wires go
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

It doesn't actually matter which terminal goes to which wire on this unit. These thermostats just make and break continuity so those 2 wires can be reversed and it doesn't affect anything. Just put the blue on one terminal and the black on the remaining terminal.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?