Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Water coming out of top water injecter Not going through

Customer Question

Water coming out of top water injecter
Not going through
Lse7800acw
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

There is a kit designed to fix this problem because the rubber sleeve which seals up the injector air break warps from the hot water over time and won't seal up anymore. You'll need to order and replace the kit to fix the issue so below is a link to the part you'll need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for injector kit

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?