Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

I have a brand new Kenmore Series 600S washer that was I

Customer Question

I have a brand new Kenmore Series 600S washer that was I stalked yesterday. I am trying to run the Express cycle. I just came to check it and the tub has water in it. The rinse light was on and 36 minutes was still on the timer. The drum was still, no water or motion. Now the message drn is on the screen and I gave no idea how to proceed.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

And the error code of Drn is a drain error ,if this is a brand new unit I recommend calling for service on it if you start to work on it you will void your warranty on the unit!