John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I NEED TO ORDER A NEW REMOTE CONTROL PORTABLE AIR

Customer Question

I NEED TO ORDER A NEW REMOTE CONTROL FOR MY PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER MODEL #PAC710W CAN YOU MAIL ME A ORDERING FORM AND I WILL RETURN IT F0R DELIVARY MICHAEL *****************************
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, as JustAnswer does not sell remote controls.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you I will try another way to purchase the remote
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE CANCEL
Hello:
I am doing so as we speak :) No need to reply, I'll close your question for you.
Thank you,
Gina :)