kingmz
kingmz, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 10,000 home appliance repairs, manages and runs my own company.
64161474

It does rotate. It cycles through agitation to spin. It will

Customer Question

It does rotate for agitation. It cycles through agitation to spin. It will not spin. It gives an error e13. Will not drain or spin. I have unlocked the door and vacuumed the water out of the basket and checked the drain filter. I rotated the impeller. The impeller snaps does not rotate freely.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  kingmz replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be helping you today. Firstly I will need the model number. To locate the model number, open the door and find the sticker that has model and serial number. I just need the model number.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wfmc2201uc/13
Expert:  kingmz replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** while I look this up.

Expert:  kingmz replied 1 year ago.

Have you put the cycle on spin when you drained the water out? The washer will not spin unless the water is completely drained out. If you have no restrictions in the pump such a sock or bra strap blocking the impeller then you will need to replace the drain pump, OEM Part - Manufacturer #00436440

Expert:  kingmz replied 1 year ago.

Hello is there anything else I can help you with? If you could please accept and rate the answer, its the only way we are paid for our expertise and time.