Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have 2 LG dryers that were installed las summer. They both

Customer Question

I have 2 LG dryers that were installed las summer. They both have water in the drums every morning. Call the appliance service and they do not know why this is happening.
Everything is installed correctly. Any ideas??
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

OK so this is not a steam dryer model so there is no way that water from the dryer itself is leaking into the drum. That means your vent line going out your house is either shared with another vent line (which it's not supposed to be) or the damper on the outside of your house isn't closing properly to stop the air from blowing from the outside of your house back into the dryer. If these dryers share the same vent line with each other or some other appliance, the vent will need to be completely re-ran through your house. If they each have independent vent lines out your house, then the dampers on the outside of your house are not sealing up and will need to be replaced.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** was checked and it all works properly
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry but if all of that was checked and it was all working then you wouldn't have an issue---it's that simple. There are no other options so if you think it's all good, it's time to call someone else out who hasn't looked at the situation yet because you are whoever you called out the first time is overlooking something obvious that I have explained above.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?