Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a dishwasher ,Miele model:G2120 Type:HG03 I have no

Customer Question

Hi! I have a dishwasher ,Miele model:G2120 Type:HG03
I have no idea what do any more to have the dishes clean and smelling nice as when the cycle finish. The dishes are coming smelling rotten egg.
we tried diferents products like in gel, tablets,
we rinsed with vinegar &baking soda
i cleaned the filter and the little piece inside or aside the filter
we used the after fresh
we put a long pipe to the exit water doing a loop to make sure the water was not return .
So, please does anything else we can do? Thank you!!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

Here is what I would like you to do, start the unit once it is washing, pour 3/4 of a gallon of vinegar in the machine and let it run through the cycle. Let me know the results.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks