Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I have a Gaggenau Range (built-in electric oven with

Customer Question

I have a Gaggenau Range (built-in electric oven with pyrolitic cleaning), Model EB 181-610, installed in the year 2000. The display board went crazy and burned out, and the oven stopped functioning. The Gaggenau repairman in New York says two parts are needed to get the oven back up and running: the Main PCB Assembly (display board) and a Thermostat. Those parts are no longer available in the U.S. Any ideas? Thank you so much.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

I have found the thermostat for you

please see here

As for the clock/timer, no one seems to be listing this, and its showing as discontinued.

Its possible that the part may be available in Europe . Would you be interested in that and getting it shipped over?

I have to say, this is going to be a very costly repair and you would still have a 15 year old oven?

Let me know

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate myresponses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which youshould now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not thewebsite or the problems you have had with this machine.
This willnot close your question and you can still come back to me if you needmore help
Thanks
Rob