Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Kenmore propane grill. Model #139.3417410. I had a

Customer Question

Hello. I have a Kenmore propane grill. Model #139.3417410. I had a very big fire in my grill today. I used matts that I usually do not use. It was a very big grease fire. I did put it out with backing soda, however, I sill hear A clicking sound like the starter wants to light. What do I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks. So let’s get started!

You should remove all the grates and use a pressure washer and wash the whole unit out then allow it to dry out or blow it out with compressed air and let it all dry out really good, then everything should work good as new! I just washed mine out the other day for a similar issue.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks