Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My whirlpool front loader panel will not turn on. our water

Customer Question

my whirlpool front loader panel will not turn on. our water supply stopped to washer while running and now it just makes a noise, but only the control lock lights up but won't do anything when I hold it down
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

All you need to do is plug the washer in and let it sit for 20 minutes. You might hear a drain pump motor running---that is fine. The washer went into flood mode because it tried to fill too long due to the water supply being cut off. After it finishes the flood sequence the washer should work like normal again.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ty. I will try it
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

No problem at all. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?