Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I stopped our washer last night using the Stop/Pause button,

Customer Question

I stopped our washer last night using the Stop/Pause button, later on I tried to start the cycle over and none of the selection button will light and to allow the washer to start. Can you help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Unplug the washer for about 15 minutes to reset the electronics. let me know if it does not restore operation, please.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your recommended solution didn't help
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Is there water in the tub now? What exactly is the machine doing when you try to start it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No water in the tub, the machine does nothing,
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

No lights or beeps or anything on the control?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No lights, nothing
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Can you plug something in to the outlet you are using to verify power is there, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have and there is power to the plug.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Okay, so if it is totally dead and did not respond to the power cycle (unplugging), the control is faulty. The main control is shown as number 11 in the diagram at the link below.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE