Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

My bosch washer door will not open - getting error E:on

Customer Question

my bosch washer door will not open - getting error E:on model 300/500/DLX clothes washer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Can you see water in the drum now?

Can you pull the machine out from under the worktop?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Bosch 300/500/DLX washer door will not open get E: error with beeping. I have tried taking out plug and pressing in button like stain removal. Door will not open.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Do you see my questions above?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I do not need to pull out machine; and yes there is water in the drum because I turned the dial to a wash cycle while in error status and heard the water going in. I had an appliance complany fix the same problem 2 years ago by entering a series of codes into the washer computer; that's probably what needs to done here.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

OK, my question was "Can you pull the machine out" ?

If you arent able to do this let me know

Rob