Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Jenn-Air Oven - Model # JES9800BAB / Serial #

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Jenn-Air Oven - Model # ***** / Serial # *****
The Top Burners work fine. The Oven, Timers, Setup have no operation at all. I can hear beeps when I push the number pad but nothing happens. I hear no beeps for the control side. I replaced the Controller but still no operation. Any ideas here ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately your control board isn't the problem---the touch control panel has failed. This is probably the most common issue these slid in jenn air ranges get. You'll need to replace the entire touch control panel to fix the issue I'm sorry to say and below is a link to the part you'll need to order. It's been re-designed so it shouldn't happen again.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?