Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Requested information on getting water to Bosch dishwasher

Customer Question

Requested information on getting water to Bosch dishwasher does not go into machine new intake valve just installed
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks. So let’s get started!

What exactly happens,does just the pump run? If so have you slid the unit out and check to make sure no water is in the sump basin and the red float rod is all the way down? It is right behind the valve, but you will need to pull the unit out to really check it after you get the left side panel removed. Check that and get back to me.