Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

04 September 2015 11:13 I have one additional question about

Customer Question

04 September 2015 11:13 I have one additional question about the dryer. When it kept going and going, and not drying the clothes, I also noticed the amount of time on the dial was going up (instead on clicking down to zero, like normal). I would set it
for the regular amt of time for a load and when I came back later - dial would say 1:32 - it had been running over an hour and a half! why would the amt of minutes on the dial go up instead of clicking down? would that also have to do with the blower wheel
function or would that be something different, like a timer or something?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a model number so I can see what would cause this issue? The model should be located on a sticker just inside the door way.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?