Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

We have a GE Microwave Model JVM 2070BH02 --was working fine

Customer Question

We have a GE Microwave Model JVM 2070BH02 --was working fine until week ago--it is located in a house that we use once in a while--not everyday--when we started to use the appliance it had a message on the screen that the filter needed changing but also we could skip that and when you try to go on then--appliance does not work.appears that we need to put in info but not able to do this . Could you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks. So let’s get started!

Have you tried to unplug the unit for 1 full minute to completely reset the board?

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks