Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

3 year old Norcold N811 four door fridge. Condensation

Customer Question

3 year old Norcold N811 four door fridge. Condensation around freezer door gaskets - paper tests show gaskets not tightly sealing around the door. Is there any adjustment ability to draw the freezer doors tighter - either in the hinges or the latches ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks. So let’s get started!

Do you have any switches for SUMMER and WINTER ON the inside of the unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. The issue is the adjustability of the freezer doors on the unit. Can they be tightened up for a better fit on the seals.
Thanks *****

They can not really be adjusted much, how tight are the seals?