Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Need the SilverCare reset code after replacing the

Customer Question

Need the SilverCare reset code after replacing the SilverCare module
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

To reset the Silver Care cycle count setting you will need to perform an EEPROM reset by pressing Delay Start, Signal and Power at the same time for approximately 2-3 seconds, you should then see it show “GOOD” and then the unit will power down and the washer is reset.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service with the star rating link before you leave as this will allow you to get directly back to me for FREE followup questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This didn't work. It didn't show "GOOD"... All it did was power down. When we powered it back up the SilverCare setting (accessed via SilverCare + Signal buttons simultaneously) still shows LU0... which STILL indicates the SilverCare needs replacement even though it was replaced with a BRAND NEW Samsung original SilverCare module.Please provide a different solution... Or refund our $22.00 ASAP