Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a GSH25JSTA SS GE fridge. I removed the fan and

Customer Question

I have a GSH25JSTA SS GE fridge. I removed the fan and cleaned the fan and coil. It's all back together and now it won't run
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Make sure the refrigerator is not in defrost mode. If it's in defrost mode---nothing will run for about 45 minutes until it kicks out of defrost so just give it 45 minutes. If the compressor is running or it's been 45 minutes, then the unit is not in defrost mode. But if it has a white thermistor bullet coming from the fan, then you need to wait 30 minutes before the fan turns on.

Other than that, you either have a bad fan motor or a bad control board. You'd have to test power between BLUE and RED and if you don't have 12 volts DC, replace the control board---otherwise replace the fan motor.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?