Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Neptune front load washer won't select a cycle after

Customer Question

my Neptune front load washer won't select a cycle after the coins are put in. I've replaced the control board but still won't select a cycle.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using this service, please be patient as it takes time for me to type, add links and research your issue. I will get back to you as soon as I can thanks!

Can you get me the complete model number off the unit and the first 2 digits of the serial number and tell me which board you replaced?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model no. is MAH14PDAAW. The first two digits of the serial no. are 13. I replaced the main control board, it is a MAYTAG 22004335 NEPTUNE WASHER FRONT LOAD CONTROL BOARD.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the behavior did not change after the main board was replaced, the interface control is likely faulty and available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am able to use the push button control to go through the program menu. Do you still think that is my issue?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Maybe I misunderstood your initial post. You stated that it would not select any cycles at all. So is the control not recognizing that the coins have been put in? What exactly happens when you put the coins in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Everything looks fine. When you put the coins in, the display counts down to select a cycle. And that's as far as it goes. I can't select any cycle. I can go through the program modes with the touch pad and I replace the keyed cover but I still can't select a cycle.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

That sure sounds like a main control issue. Was the behavior the same before the board was replaced?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
exactly the same
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

It seems that the touch pad is the only other component that would cause that issue. I would replace it and see what happens. If you order it through the link I provided, you can return it if no change, even if you install it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll try it and let you know
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good, thank you.