Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Code fo1 Kenmore elite he3

Customer Question

Code fo1 Kenmore elite he3
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using this service, please be patient as it takes time for me to type, add links and research your issue. I will get back to you as soon as I can thanks!

The F01 code is a primary control failure code. The only thing that causes this code is a bad main control board. You need to order and replace the board depending on your exact model number off the unit. The board is either located under the top off to the left in a white housing or is behind the front control console and comes as a two board kit. Replacing this part will get the machine working again.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please use the star rating link on your page to rate my service. This is the only way I am credited for my work and also will allow you to get directly back to me for FREE followup questions anytime. Tips are greatly appreciated thank you!