Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs experience 18 in home,gas license , refrigeration expert
13202342

I have an Electrolux Dishwasher that is about 1 1/2 years

Customer Question

I have an Electrolux Dishwasher that is about 1 1/2 years old. The dishwasher has went completely dead. No response from any of the settings, no lights of any kind, no nothing. I am thinking I need a new mother board (control panel). Model # *****
Thanks for your help.
Ronald Broderson
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 1 year ago.

you checked power ,but did you also check the connections at the junction box of the dishwasher ? that little metal box in behind the kickplate ?if there is a bad connection in there it will cause that issue ..also all power goes thru the door latch ,i had one DW where the plunger of the micro switch was all gummed up and hat caused no power also ,so i would check those two out before changing the mother board . with the junction box unscrew the maret connections and rescrew them tight again with equal bare wire on each wire ..

Expert:  Randy 43 replied 1 year ago.

but if that is all ok ,i would go with the board after that