Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My Electrolux EW30EW55GS8 oven has no display showing. I

Customer Question

my Electrolux EW30EW55GS8 oven has no display showing.
I checked the breaker and it is not tripped. I reset the breaker anyway. Serial number is ***** The power went out a couple of times last couple of days and I went to reset the clock and noticed it was out
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using this service, please be patient as it takes time for me to type, add links and research your issue. I will get back to you as soon as I can thanks!

More than likely the oven power supply board was damaged, the clock control could be damaged as well but you need to slide the oven out of the cabinet and remove the top of it to check the power supply board to see if you have power out of it or if it appears burned up. Here is a link to the part as this would be the most obvious issue causing that problem.

CLICK HERE PART #99

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please use the star rating link on your page to rate my service. This is the only way I am credited for my work and also will allow you to get directly back to me for FREE followup questions anytime. Tips are greatly appreciated thank you!