Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Thanks, Here goes...I have an AMAMA NFW7200TW. It

Customer Question

Thanks, ***** ***** have an AMAMA NFW7200TW. It intermittently will complete a wash. If it stops it stops it will stop in the rinse spin cycle. The first codes it threw were E3 and 22. I run the “SC” diagnostic several times and that too completes with a PA. It seems to hang up or repeat the rinse spin part of the test an the pump acts like a car that turns over but won’t start and the “SC” never throws a code. Straight spin testing works great. The resistance of the motor and drain pump check. The drain lines are clear, as is the pump. When I run the drain pump out of the machine, it to seems to run like a champ. I’ve run Input and Output checks several times and seem to be fine until tonight when I got an “nd” code doing a load of wash. The output drain pump test did not activate the pump. I can’t tell if the pump is defective or the control board. The pump would be a lot cheaper to replace. Thoughts? Thanks. Soggy
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using this service, please be patient as it takes time for me to type, add links and research your issue. I will get back to you as soon as I can thanks!

Does it seem to sometimes not pump out the water?