Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Imy ge model gsh25jsta ss wont the refrig or freezer

Customer Question

Imy ge model gsh25jsta ss wont the refrig or freezer following a power blink.the interior light is on but there are no lights on the adjust temp/water-ice display. Any suggestions ???
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So unfortunately there are no fuses or cut outs on this refrigerator. If you had a power outage and the unit no longer runs, the main control board on the back of the refrigerator was shorted. This board is located behind an 8" x 10" sheet metal panel and below is a link to the control board you'll need to order and replace for your model.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

CLICK HERE for control board

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?