Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

What is the cause of error code fo1 on my whirlpool duer

Customer Question

what is the cause of error code fo1 on my whirlpool duer dryer model wed9600tw1
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

I see you requested a phone call so I'll send that option now.

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello, the F1 code is a main control failure. If you remove the screws on the back edge of the top you can slide the top off and there you will find a the back side of the console. You need to replace that board kit on it to fix that issue as nothing else will cause that. Here is a link to the part CLICK HERE

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

The information given is incorrect but you can accept the phone call if you'd still like and I can talk you through it if you'd like.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE CODE and failure

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please use the star rating link on your page to rate my service. This is the only way I am credited for my work and also will allow you to get directly back to me for FREE followup questions anytime. Tips are greatly appreciated thank you!