Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My Whirlpool dishwasher mod. DU1055XTSS3 will not start.It

Customer Question

My Whirlpool dishwasher mod. DU1055XTSS3 will not start.It runs for awhile then shuts off.The pot & normal lights flash for hours. I replaced circuit board. Any suggestions
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately the pots and normal lights flashing mean that moisture is getting into the touchpad. This is a very common issue with these Whirlpool units and the touchpads have been completely re-designed so you'll need to order and replace the entire touch control panel to fix this issue---not the circuit board. The new part number is ***** and it's about $115 or so. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace.

CLICK HERE for control panel

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?