Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I'm trying to read your answer to a question. Do we pay by

Customer Question

I'm trying to read your answer to a question. Do we pay by the min to get answers
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My garbage compactor humms when engaged but the crusher doesn't come down. I cleaned the big plastic gear on the bottom of the unit and it worked for a few weeks, now it's out again, same thing. So I repeated the process no luck.
Maybe it's because it needs to have the bucket in place? I was simply testing it with hitting the two safety switches.
Let me try that before you answer.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hello,I'm so sorry for the extended wait time, whilst I was offline. Do youstill need help with this?

Ifso, I will try to locate some information on this for you.

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Rob, Thanks for the response. No I do not need your assistance. I see that you've already billed me, please remove the
billing.
Doreen
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Glad to hear its sorted

I am afraid I dont have access to deposits etc. Youll need to contact customer services who will be happy to assist

All the best

Rob