DTech80
DTech80, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  3rd generation tech/owner. 12+ years of in home appliance repair service experience, over 15,000 repairs completed. Regular contributor of articles on appliance service to Marcone World Magazine.
68324021

The washer keeps "walking" forward on the concrete platform

Customer Question

The washer keeps "walking" forward on the concrete platform and we're getting the "uL" error code. Not sure if it's actually unlevel, and doesn't seem overloaded in comparison to other loads we've done with no issues. I know nothing about washer/dryer repair, so I would have to call someone out unless it's a very easy fix.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  DTech80 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, if the washer is actually moving either the load is unevenly distributed or there is a problem with the suspension system.

Expert:  DTech80 replied 1 year ago.

The model number will start with a WTW in most cases, that number you have listed is a part number. Does the washer spin smoothly without clothing in it?