Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My GE Harmony washer, model WPGT9350 diagnostic indicated

Customer Question

My GE Harmony washer, model WPGT9350 diagnostic indicated "the motor was not rotating properly". I bought and replaced the motor assembly with clutch (part OEM GE WH20X10024< still not working. I tried the spin cylcel with nothing in the baskets and now it still fails and furhut diagnostice indicate the drive system if faulty. What more specific part can I check? Is the stator and rotor assembly maybe an issue?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The motor is shown as number 205 in the diagram at the link below. That is likely where the trouble lies and it is usually connection related. I would start by removing the connector and replacing it back and see if anything changes.

CLICK HERE