Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My 6 month old bosch dishwasher silence plus db44 q has no

Customer Question

Hi My 6 month old bosch dishwasher
silence plus db44 q has no power
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

If you have no power whatsoever, you'll need to first make sure you're getting power to the dishwasher. If so, then I would call warranty because they will fix whatever issue you have at no charge. If you wanted to try to fix the issue yourself you'd need to pull the dishwasher out of the kitchen cabinets so that you can access where the power cord plugs into the main control board under the tub on the right side. Sometimes this plug gets loose and you need to plug it in more securely. Other than that, you'd be looking at a bad main control board because there are no cut outs or fuses that will cut power to the entire dishwasher on a Bosch dishwasher.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?