Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My refrigerator model#lbc 22520sw has been having iisues

Customer Question

my refrigerator model#lbc 22520sw has been having iisues with a knocking noise deep in the middle and the temperature gauge lights stays on the numbers 67 on the freezer part and it does not light up on the refrig part, i replaced the electronic control board and it seemes to work for a few days until i woke up and the refridge was warm and the numbers are back 67 i have to unplug the ref and then plug in it has a knocking noise i bang the back middle and seems to work but wake up in morning and find the ref warm thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The back middle sounds like the area of the evaporator fan, number 405G in the diagram at the link below. Does it seem to be louder when the freezer door is opened?

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
very loud
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The evaporator fan will probably need to be replaced and is available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE