Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I'm getting Error Code 31. Checked the cables, replaced the

Customer Question

I'm getting Error Code 31. Checked the cables, replaced the left side generator circuit board, part 99A. Error code still came up. Any ideas?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Can you tell me the make and model and type of appliance please?

Thanks

Rob

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me the make, model and type of apliance please?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'd still like an answer. It's an Electrolux electric slide-in range, model EW30IS6CJSB..
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Ihave put a call out for the schematics of this machine

WhileIm waiting Ill opt out.

Thismeans that if someone else has this information, they will respond toyou directly.

Inthe meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as thiswill lock your question

Thanks

Rob

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the left generator board has been replaced, that only leaves cabling and the number 1 Induction Housing Assembly as suspect. It is likely not the wiring harness but would be wise to double check.

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE