Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Help! Refrigerator model number GZ25FSRXYY5 None of the

Customer Question

Help!
Refrigerator model number GZ25FSRXYY5
None of the controls on the front of the refrigerator are responding to my touch,.
"Cooling Off" is illuminated. (I noticed this last evening).
The refrigerator temperature seems fine but the freezer temperature is not freezing. My food is defrosting. All interior lights in both the refrigerator and freezer are working
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like your just turned the cooling off for some reason. To turn cooling back on, press and hold the LOCK and MEASURED FILL buttons at the same time for 3 seconds. That should get everything working again but if not, then your interface control board just failed so try to unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes and try again. if it still won't work, replace the front interface control board.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?