RJ
RJ, Appliance Tech.
Experience:  Norcold, Dometic, Atwood, Suburban repairs
3862310

I have a n611rt and works perfectly on gas but will not

Customer Question

I have a n611rt and works perfectly on gas but will not select ac even when the trailer is connected to power. There is voltage at the plug.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RJ replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Checking the plug for power was the first step, next leave the cord unplugged and locate the circuit board on the back of the fridge, remove the cover and on the circuit board will be a fuse for the AC side, make sure it is not blown. IF the fuse is good I would next ohm out the AC heating element, the wires will go from the flue canister to the circuit board, remove the wires from the board and ohm out the wires leading back to the element, you should have 38 to 53 ohms. IF the element ohms out good then I suspect the circuit board is at fault and would need to be replaced... Hope this helps, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert