Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Is there power reset on a GE Fridge Model PDS22SBSBRSS I

Customer Question

is there power reset on a GE Fridge Model PDS22SBSBRSS I have light in fridge but no displays moter not running
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using this service, please be patient as it takes time for me to type, add links and research your issue. I will get back to you as soon as I can thanks!

Unplugging the unit is a power reset. Your outage would have damaged the main control board causing this issue. You need to pull the unit out and remove the small cover panel over the board. Replace that board and it will be good to go..here is a link to the part for you!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please use the star rating link on your page to rate my service. This will allow you to get directly back to me for FREE followup questions anytime and tips are greatly appreciated thank you!