Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I lost you. there was no place to type to tell you what is

Customer Question

mike, I lost you. there was no place to type to tell you what is blinking. the electric plug icon is lit up blue and the two graphs in the middle of the panel are running/lighting up and down. water is leaking on the floor and my
freezer is starting to defrost. there was no place to type to answer you
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the 3rd time I had a serious problem with this fridge -I'll never buy a Samsung appliance again!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't wait too much longer can someone please get back to me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike, I asked for a phone call 2 hours ago. NO ONE HAS CALLED ME. CANCEL MY SERVICE REQUEST. DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT or I will make a complaint on line.
Why would you say you are available and then ignore my request for help?
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

It seems that you were in a conversation with a different tech here, and then opened this new question?

Can you give me a link to the original question so I can get you back in touch with the other tech?

Thanks

Rob