Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I was performing tests on my Maytag bravo s model

Customer Question

I was performing tests on my Maytag bravo
s model #MVWB750WQ0. Now I cannot get it to drain whatsoever. I tried doing a manual pump test it doesn't seem to be functioning properly
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello, can you see if you are getting 120 volts to the drain pump or see if the drain pump is humming. Often these pumps fail and they do not turn at all and you will need to be replaced. Here is a link to the part and video of how to change it out. Note you could have a coin or something jammed in the pump also causing this issue just FYI....CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please use the star rating link on your page to rate my service. This will allow you to get directly back to me for FREE followup questions anytime and tips are greatly appreciated thank you!